Insights and more...

• dali mac

Digital Creativity: and how it can enable us to see the world anew

Taking a look at some of the most fascinating examples of algorithmic art and its applications.

• content visual small

Advertising is dead. Long live content marketing.

Original content is the way to build up brand trust and to open a conversation with your audience.

• google pixel illustration

Will Google’s phone be pixel perfect?

Last week Google launched Pixel, their flagship product designed to shake things up in the smartphone market.

• Google Loves Me!

Google to Reward Mobile-Friendly Websites with Higher Search Rankings

On 21st April 2015 Google announced they will prioritise mobile-friendly websites in mobile search results, which has been coined with the term "Mobilegeddon"...

• Is your website responsive?

Is your website responsive for multi device?

The idea of a responsive website has been around for many years however with the rise in smart phones and data plans it is even more important for websites to have a responsive view.

• Chrystals launches new mobile site

We are extremely happy to announce the launch of a new Chrystals mobile site which has been optimised for smartphones and tablet devices.

• New Zealand Motorhomes goes mobile!

Over the past few months we have been working with New Zealand Motorhomes to release their new mobile site, for users on the go to quickly and efficiently get the information they need to make their booking.

• Moving Online and Square Eyes - Doubling up our screen time

I know I have done it – in fact I did it last night whilst watching the news. Simultaneously browsing the internet on my smartphone whilst watching television. I even had my tablet next to me too.

• Are you losing business by ignoring smart phones?

Just because you can see your website on a mobile phone doesn't mean it's mobile-friendly. In fact websites which are not optimised are very hard to use and suffer from high abandonment and low conversion rates.

• M-commerce is on the Rise

M-commerce, otherwise known as mobile commerce, includes anything from mobile banking to mobile ticketing and purchasing. M-commerce first came into existence in 1997 when Coca Cola enabled two vending machines in Finland to accept payment via SMS text message. It was also in Finland during 1997 that the first mobile phone banking service was launched, also using SMS.

• Responsive Web Design - What's it all about?

Check any web design blog and chances are there'll be an article relating to responsive web design. You could say it's the current buzz word in the web design world, but what's it all about and how important is it really?

• 2 steps to growing revenue through mobile

All online businesses today should be taking mobile very seriously. It is estimated that by the end of next year, most people will access the internet via their smartphone. If your website or marketing campaigns are not geared up for this growing number of visitors, you're going to be at a significant disadvantage.

Stay Connected:

Partners & Technology