DotPerformance are an established digital agency that create, build and lovingly care for our clients needs. Our work includes creative, branding, websites, systems and digital campaigns. We offer a flexible working environment and a friendly atmosphere.
Working in a busy agency environment, the successful candidate will require strong technical and communication skills.
The primary focus of this role is to handle the company bookkeeping, together with supporting the business operations. We seek to work with people who can add value.
You will be responsible for:
- Invoicing Runs and Chasing Debtors — Recording Purchases
- Bank Reconciliation
- Liaison with Accountant
- Holiday Administration
- Internal Financial Reporting
- Timesheet Administration
- Assisting the Sales and Operations teams
You will have:
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills and a air for working with people
- Decision making abilities
- Focus and drive
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- PC or Mac skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- Experience with Kashflow or Xero is preferable
- Experience with the Digital, Creative or Technical Industries is preferable